Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Where have all the nice frogs gone?

Having just searched and failed spectacularly to find some fancy frog fastenings well in advance of needing them, the following are links to tutorials should I decide to make my own.
Not that I'm necessarily intending to make my own... that lies down the same road as making my own cord. Nice and a maybe, if I have the time.

A few sites that I hit along the way, which were interesting from a costuming viewpoint and I'd like to visit again...
The Costumers Manifesto I've long been aware of, but forget to check back on. The others I've not come across that I remember.

Oh and a couple of patterns or ideas that may be useful to me in the future...

2 comments:

RichT said...

I’ve had a look at some of your sites and the one the caught my eye was Jessamyn’s Regency costume companion which I spent a bit of time looking at and will definitely visit again, the costume manifesto looks interesting, I read the section on what they nobody tells you about sowing machines, the other 2 I think you need to be looking for something specific to get something out of them, so didn't get past the cover page.

RichT said...

what do you know turn my back for 2 seconds and you go pink.
I think it looks better